Eccentric Alignment Bolt Locks for Miata
Miata Alignment Bolts
These are priced by pair, and the default option is for 1-pair of locks, which is enough for one corner (one for forward front lower control arm mount, one for rear front lower control arm mount)
Never lose your precious alignment again! Now available from Paco Motorsports, a definitive, clever solution to a very old problem… Protect your precious street/track alignment from being disturbed by inferior, slipping eccentric bolts under hard cornering! The factory eccentric bolts were not designed to stand up to the rigors of sticky tires and aggressive driving. Now, over 25 years later, Paco Motorsports offers a clever solution to a very common problem. Install these lock sets at each of 8 factory locations to ensure that you never lose your dialed-in alignment settings again! In addition, once set and locked in, every tooth of adjustment provides for precise camber and toe adjustment so you can switch from track to street mode in a matter of minutes! Each tooth of adjustment allows for camber adjustment in increments of 1/4 degree of camber in either direction… Take control over your alignment settings once and for all!
- 23993350 - PM-00190
- Paco Motorsports
- Normally in-stock
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Suspension and Steering - NA Miata Sway Bars and Endlinks
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Suspension and Steering - NB Miata Suspension Bushings and Control Arms
- Spec Miata Parts
- NA Miata Sway Bars and Endlinks|NB Miata Suspension Bushings and Control Arms|Spec Miata Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H2.0000” x L10.0000”
- In-Stock Items ship USPS Priority unless noted otherwise
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.