Hard Dog M3 Sport Double Diagonal Roll Bar for Mazda MX-5 NC
MX-5 Roll Bar
The M3 Sport Bar is for the soft top ONLY! Because of the additional height and rearward braces, the M3 Sport is not compatible with the retractable hard top. The standard main hoop is as tall as the soft top will allow. A slightly shorter version is available for the removable hard top (see Hard Dog M3 Sport Double Diagonal Hardtop Roll Bar for Mazda MX-5 NC) If you have a PRHT NC check out the M3 Hard Bar.
Hard Dog offers an extensive line of Roll Bars for the 2006 - 2015 3rd Generation MX-5. Built from heavy wall 1.75" diameter tubing bolted to the factory hoop anchor points with additional lower mounting plates bolted through the bulkhead with grade 8 bolts and reinforcement plates. This bar is a serious upgrade from the stock NC equipment.
The M3 Sport utilizes the factory hoop mounting points with additional lower plates bolted through the bulkhead using grade 8 bolts and reinforcement plates. Additional rearward support is provided by 2 rear braces w/ large 3/16" mounting and back-up reinforcement plates anchored with grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts.
M3 Sport Features:
- Meets NASA HPDE and SCCA Solo and Time Trials requirements when equipped with diagonal braces
- Allows full seat travel and tilt
- Full interior height - 3-1/4" Taller than the factory metal hoops
- Complete use of soft top
- Removable hard top version available - 3/4" shorter
- Available with a durable black powdercoat finish or polished stainless steel
- Constructed of highest quality tubing 1.75" diam x .120" wall
- 2 rearward braces w/ 3/16" mounting and backup plates
- Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts
Roll Bar Accessories:
- Stitched vinyl or leather covers w/ our NEW custom formed high density padding by BSCI
- SFI approved high density and traditional foam padding
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W30.0000” x H20.0000” x L30.0000”
- Flat Rate $150 (does not apply to AK and HI)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.