Home - Return to Previous Page
King Crankshaft Thrust Bearing for Mazda Miata
Miata Thrust Bearing
13483427 - TW 133AM
Fits all 1990-2005 Miata engines and other engines in the Mazda "B" family
Availability: Standard Normally In Stock - Oversize Normally Special Order
King uses superior materials to provide superior performance:
Alecular Alloy (AM), an alloy of aluminum, tin and copper-Plus Alloy on high-strength steel. (Bi-metal bearing) Babbitt on Steel (BB) in precision, micro or conventional thickness. (For Cam Bearings) Copper-Lead on Steel (CP) with .001? Copper-Lead-Tin Overplate. (Tri-metal bearing) Alecular Silicon (SI), a highly versatile, wear-resistant and durable material preferred by OE manufacturers. (Bi-metal bearing)
- 13483427 - TW 133AM
- TW 133AM
- King Engine Bearings
- Standard Normally In Stock - Oversize Normally Special Order
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Engine and Performance - NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Engine and Performance - NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts|NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.