Whiteline Miata Camber Correcting FUCA Bushings
Miata Control Arm Bushings
Taken from the 2017 SCCA GCR (General Competition Rules) Spec Miata Suspension Category:
For camber adjustment only - inner suspension bushings, on the front upper control arms, may be replaced with nonmetallic offset bushings. The bushings may use metal (inner and/or outer) sleeve(s). Material and design must be the same in all four positions. The control arm may be modified to allow for pinning the bushing to prevent rotation. Spherical bearings are not allowed.
Whiteline (1989-2005) Mazda Miata and MX5 Fixed Camber kits provide additional camber angle resulting in increased grip during cornering and traction under power. The kit includes low compliance synthetic elastomer bushings which maintain preferred alignment settings as well as enhanced steering response.
- 23993296 - KCA452
- Whiteline Performance
- Normally In-Stock
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Suspension and Steering - NA Miata Suspension Bushings and Control Arms
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Suspension and Steering - NB Miata Suspension Bushings and Control Arms
- Spec Miata Parts
- NA Miata Suspension Bushings and Control Arms|NB Miata Suspension Bushings and Control Arms|Spec Miata Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H1.0000” x L7.0000”
- In-Stock Items ship USPS Priority unless noted otherwise
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.