Home - Return to Previous Page
Insert designed to weld into the floor/tunnel area of 1990-2005 Mazda Miatas This insert adds almost three inches of floor space to better mount your racing seat Requires cutting your transmission tunnel and welding or riveting in the panel
ESR Spec Miata Transmission Tunnel Notch Out Panel
Miata Transmission Tunnel Notch Plate
23993386 - ESRNOTCH
Availability: Normally in-stock
Shipping: Not eligible for Free Shipping. Method dependent on source
Most seats in Miata's are mounted off center or crooked because of interference with the tunnel. Rather than beat the tunnel with a Big hammer, you call install this piece in about 30 minutes and have a clean solution for widening the transmission tunnel. This piece fits perfectly, it is even relieved in the front for the exhaust flange. It is a very easy install. You simply mark the floor/tunnel, then cut the floor out with a jigsaw or plasma cutter, lay this piece on top and weld or pop rivet in place. This piece lays over the factory seams and attaches at the seam of the floor from front to back and at the rear of the floor where the floor meets the rear trunk floor.
- 23993386 - ESRNOTCH
- East Street Racing
- Normally in-stock
- NA/NB Miata Aftermarket and Performance Parts - 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Body and Exterior
- NA/NB Miata Aftermarket and Performance Parts - 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Body and Exterior
- Spec Miata Parts
- NA Miata Body and Exterior|NB Miata Body and Exterior|Spec Miata Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free U.S. Over $150
- Not eligible for Free Shipping. Method dependent on source
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.