5X Racing Front Engine Rebuild Kit 1997-2000 Miata
5X Racing Miata Front Engine Rebuild Kit
Our Front Engine Replacement Kits are custom to your year Miata and include the following components:
When a Miata starts climbing above the 100K mile mark, you might start seeing some oil seeping from around the front of your engine. Generally, this means the front main seal is leaking oil, which is common. When it comes time to replace your front main seal, it is general practice to "replace it all while you're in there", as the job of replacing these items is not something you want to do multiple times. Replacing these components on the front of your engine can be a daunting task, mostly in finding the right parts for the job with all of the changes throughout the model years spanning 1990-2005. We've put together this kit to take the guess work out of finding the right parts, and source only OEM Genuine Mazda parts for our seals and gaskets, as aftermarket replicas have failed us in the past.
There are several changes to the front engine components throughout the course of 1990-2005 that dictate what parts should be used. Here is a summary of those changes, be sure to check your engine before ordering if your car was built around these changeover years:
- 23993579 - 5XRFERBK-97-00
- 5X Racing
- Dependent on in-stock inventory of components
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Engine and Performance - NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Engine and Performance - NA Miata Engine Oil, Additives, and Service Kits
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Engine and Performance - NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Engine and Performance - NB Miata Engine Oil, Additives, and Service Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L15.0000”
- Free U.S. Over $150
- UPS Ground Standard
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.