Improved Racing Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links for NA Mazda Miata
Replace your worn stock sway bar (also known as a stabilizer bar or anti-roll bar) end links with these adjustable links made by Improved Racing. Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links are adjustable on-car, without disconnecting either end.
These end links use high-quality, high-performance, American-made rod ends.
- On-car adjustable without disconnecting either end.
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and assists in corner-weighing.
- Self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation.
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- Adjustment range of 3.9"-4.8" center-to-center
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H2.0000” x L10.0000”
- Drop Shipped. Shipping method dependent on source
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.