Home - Return to Previous Page
Fits all Mazda Miata's from 1990-2005 Converts the OEM cylinder head bolt configuration to that of a high-strength stud/nut configuration to handle higher amounts of boost and for engines squeezing more power than the stock configuration
ARP Pro Series Mazda Miata Cylinder Head Stud Kit
Miata Engine Hardware
1399585 - 218-4701
Availability: Normally in-stock
Shipping: In-Stock Items ship USPS Priority unless noted otherwise
There are many important reasons to use ARP head stud kits for your 1.6 or 1.8 Mazda Miata, including the elimination of lifting your head, as well as protecting the threads in your engine block. Every ARP head stud kit exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications. All kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers and aerospace quality nuts. The studs are manufactured from 8740 chrome moly steel, heat-treated in-house to 190,000 psi tensile strength, and precision J-form threads rolled after heat-treat to create a fastener that has threads 1000% stronger than others.
- 1399585 - 218-4701
- ARP Racing Products
- Normally in-stock
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Engine and Performance - NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Engine and Performance - NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts|NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
- In-Stock Items ship USPS Priority unless noted otherwise
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.