King XP Race Series Engine Bearings for Mazda Miata
Miata Engine Bearings
Our King XP Miata engine bearing set includes a full set of King XP Main Bearings, full set of King XP Connection Rod Bearings, and a set of King Thrust Bearings to give you a complete engine bearing set of everything you'll need for a complete rebuild.
Oftentimes your engine builder will let you know if your crankshaft must be undersized (cut down to re-true it), which will require undersized bearings. King offer's several undersized options to accommodate your needs. If this is the case, PLEASE SEE OUR SPECS CHART BELOW FOR INFO ON THE BEARING SIZE CHOICES!
Successful race engine builders are constantly pushing the limits of load capacity to new levels. Race bearings today inevitably need to match these demands with more competitive bearings. At King Racing we met the challenge with the XP high performance bearings series. The XP series is a line of bearings with advanced metallurgical and geometric technologies that meet extreme performance loads. It was developed for all performance applications that use forged steel aftermarket crankshafts and produce high loads for extended periods. King Racing’s XP series features pMax Black, a unique tri-metal structure that is 24% harder than any other conventional tri-metal race bearing. pMax Black together with the XP geometric features are the ideal combination for performance racing.
- 22252659 - KINGXPMIATA
- King Engine Bearings
- Standard Normally In Stock - Oversize Normally Special Order
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Engine and Performance - NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Engine and Performance - NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts|NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H4.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free U.S. Over $150
- In-Stock Items ship USPS Priority unless noted otherwise
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.