Home - Return to Previous Page
Boundary Miata High Flow Assembled Oil Pump with Billet Gears
Miata Oil Pump
23993302 - BP-S2
Stage II pumps increase the overall flow by machining a deeper pocket into the oil pump and fitting larger gears in this pocket. This increases the strength of the pump, increases mid-range oil pressure, and increases the strength of the oil pump gears. The Stage II Pumps have these additional modifications:
Larger gears are fitted into the oil pump which increases mid range protection and insures compatibility with VVT The pump is shimmed increasing maximum warm pressure from 60 PSI to 70 PSI This pump fits all Miata engines (except the 1990 shortnose crank), but if you're building a VVT engine, this is the pump you'll want to get as it has a higher volume than the standard pump to handle the additional demands of the VVT system
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING!
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- Pump is completely taken apart, all parts under go ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry leading mirror finished gear set is used
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup
- Parts are blueprinted and issued with specification sheet
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free U.S. Over $150
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.