Home - Return to Previous Page
Cometic MLS Head Gaskets for Mazda Miata 1.8L
Miata Head Gasket
23993307 - COM18HG
Mazda BP 1.8L DOHC 1994-97 1839cc MLS Head Gaskets are comprised of mulitple embossed layers of stainless steel with the outer layers utilizing a viton rubber coating.
Fits 1994-2000 Mazda Miata 1.8L. Will not fit 01-05 VVT engines Some sizes are special orders and will incur a delay. We'll notify you of any delays after the order is placed
Availability: Dependent on suppliers inventory
Shipping: Drop Shipped. Shipping method dependent on source
COMETIC MLS (Multi-Layer Steel) Head Gaskets provide maximum sealing performance for today's high output engines and require no sealants. MLS gaskets are ideal for both aluminum heads to aluminum blocks and aluminum heads to cast iron blocks. They can withstand the shearing force created by the two materials. MLS gaskets have increased strength because they are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel; which also creates the ability to rebound and resist corrosion. The outer layers are embossed and coated on both sides with Viton (a flouroelastomer rubber based material that is heat resistant to 250 C/ 482 F). Viton is designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes. The center or shim layer is uncoated stainless steel, which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements.
- 23993307 - COM18HG
- Cometic Gaskets
- Dependent on suppliers inventory
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Engine and Performance - NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Engine and Performance - NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts|NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H1.0000” x L17.0000”
- Drop Shipped. Shipping method dependent on source
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.