5X Racing NB Miata Touring Coilover Kit
Miata Touring Coilover Kit
Our hand picked Bilstein based coilover kit was created using the research and expertise of Fat Cat Motorsports to achieve the perfect "flat ride"!
The kit is sold in individual piece form for the true DIY'ers out there that enjoy building their own stuff, or in pre-assembled bolt-in ready form for an additional $200 by selecting the option using the drop-down menu. That $200 provides you with new NB style OEM shock mounts and our assembly fee. We need to use our OEM NB shock mounts to assemble the kit, which is where $100 of that $200 is coming from
Check out the info below for all of the details
Our specially packaged Touring Kit includes:
- qty 2 of 24-065504 Bilstein B8 NB Front shocks
- qty 2 of 24-065511 Bilstein B8 NB Rear shocks
- qty 2 of 8" length 350in/lb Front Eibach race springs
- qty 2 of 8" length 275in/lb Rear Eibach race springs
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover sleeve and perch kit
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover shock mount kit (shock mounting hardware and spring isolator)
- qty 4 of 5X Racing 36mm Yellow Street Soft/Comfort Bump Stops
- Our Yellow (soft) density bump stops for front and rear to provide the softest ride for street driven vehicles. It is a factory balanced suspension bias which will provide soft bump damping to both front and rear shocks. This kit is designed for cars which are lowered using conservative spring rates and desire a comfortable ride. These have an equivalent spring rate of 100in/lbs
If you're not sure on how to assemble this kit - or just want to make it easier on yourself - you can select the option to have us pre-assemble the coilover kit for you. Here is what you get and what we do for our special $100 pre-assembly option:
- We prep the surface of the shock hat in which the Fat Cat spring isolator gets glued to. We also prep the surface of the isolator as it is very slick and can become separated from the shock hat if not made to adhere better. This ensures the isolator stays in position and does not separate over time
- We then use a slight bead of silicone to seat the coilover sleeves to eliminate having them turn when you adjust your spring heights after they're installed
- We properly install the 5X Racing Shock Mount Kit
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L18.0000”
- Not eligible for Free Shipping. UPS Ground Standard
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.