5X Racing NA Miata DIY Sport Touring Coilover Kit
DIY Miata Sport Touring Coilover Kit
Check out the info below for all of the details
- qty 2 of 24-014885 Bilstein HD NA Miata Front shocks
- qty 2 of 24-014892 Bilstein HD NA Miata rear shocks
- NOTE! We always recommend the NA Miata Bilstein HD's for coilover creation as the shock bodies on the NA shocks are shorter, which provides more shock travel and better suit a lowered suspension setting considering you're going to lose shock travel with the lowering. You can most definitely use the NA Miata Bilstein shocks on an NB if they are configured with our 5XR shock mount system, which interfaces the NA shock with the OEM NB shock mount. This is all included in this kit, so if you have an NB and want track-weapon coilovers, go with the NA Bilsteins in this kit!
- qty 2 of 8" length 400in/lb Front Eibach or Hyperco race springs (dependent on availability)
- qty 2 of 8" length 325in/lb Rear Eibach or Hyperco race springs (dependent on availability)
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover sleeve and perch kit
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover shock mount kit (shock mounting hardware and spring isolator)
- qty 4 of OEM 1999-2005 NB Miata shock hats
- qty 4 of 5X Racing 36mm Blue (medium 200in/lb) Front and Yellow (soft) 100in/lb Rear Bump Stops
If you're not sure on how to assemble this kit - or just want to make it easier on yourself - you can select the option to have us pre-assemble the coilover kit for you. Here is what you get and what we do for our special $100 pre-assembly option:
- We prep the surface of the shock hat in which the Fat Cat spring isolator gets glued to. We also prep the surface of the isolator as it is very slick and can become separated from the shock hat if not made to adhere better. This ensures the isolator stays in position and does not separate over time
- We then use a slight bead of silicone to seat the coilover sleeves to eliminate having them turn when you adjust your spring heights after they're installed
- We properly install the 5X Racing Shock Mount Kit
- Video instructions available for this kit on our YouTube channel or the "Video Instructions" tab above
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L18.0000”
- Not eligible for Free Shipping. UPS Ground Standard
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.