Home - Return to Previous Page
5X Racing NA Miata DIY Track-Day Coilover Kit
DIY Miata Track Day Coilover Kit
23993474 - 5XR-NA-DIYCOK-TD
Build your own Bilstein based coilovers with us! This is our "Track-Day" kit that uses 7" long front springs and 7" long rear springs. This allows for higher ride heights than our "Race" kit which is better suited for those who drive to the track and don't trailer the car to your events. The kit is sold in individual piece form for the true DIY'ers out there that enjoy building their own stuff, or in pre-assembled bolt-in ready form for an additional $100 by selecting the option using the drop-down menu.
Check out the info below for all of the details
Shipping: Not eligible for Free Shipping. UPS Ground Standard
- qty 2 of 24-014885 Bilstein HD NA Miata Front shocks
- qty 2 of 24-014892 Bilstein HD NA Miata rear shocks
- NOTE! We always recommend the NA Miata Bilstein HD's for coilover creation as the shock bodies on the NA shocks are shorter, which provides more shock travel and better suit a lowered suspension setting considering you're going to lose shock travel with the lowering. You can most definitely use the NA Miata Bilstein shocks on an NB if they are configured with our 5XR shock mount system, which interfaces the NA shock with the OEM NB shock mount. This is all included in this kit, so if you have an NB and want track-weapon coilovers, go with the NA Bilsteins in this kit!
- qty 2 of 7" length 550in/lb Front Eibach race springs
- qty 2 of 7" length 400in/lb Rear Eibach race springs
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover sleeve and perch kit
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover shock mount kit (shock mounting hardware and spring isolator)
- qty 4 of OEM 1999-2005 NB Miata shock hats
- qty 4 of 5X Racing 36mm Black (hard) for the front and Blue (medium) rear Bump Stops
If you're not sure on how to assemble this kit - or just want to make it easier on yourself - you can select the option to have us pre-assemble the coilover kit for you. Here is what you get and what we do for our special $100 pre-assembly option:
- We prep the surface of the shock hat in which the Fat Cat spring isolator gets glued to. We also prep the surface of the isolator as it is very slick and can become separated from the shock hat if not made to adhere better. This ensures the isolator stays in position and does not separate over time
- We then use a slight bead of silicone to seat the coilover sleeves to eliminate having them turn when you adjust your spring heights after they're installed
- We properly install the 5X Racing Shock Mount Kit
- Video instructions available on our YouTube Channel or in the "Video Instructions" tab above
- 23993474 - 5XR-NA-DIYCOK-TD
- 5X Racing
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L18.0000”
- Not eligible for Free Shipping. UPS Ground Standard
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!