Home - Return to Previous Page
ARP Mazda Miata Crank Pulley Bolts
Miata Crank Pulley Bolts
23993494 - ARPMCPB
A common problem with Spec Miata racecars is the crank pulleys coming loose because of the OEM 10mm bolts breaking as the engine is often bounding off the rev-limiter. These Properly sized bolts will replace the OEM bolts and are more suitable to the stresses of circuit racing or drifting where the rev limiter is often hit.
Availability: Normally in stock
Shipping: In-Stock Items ship USPS unless noted otherwise
- 23993494 - ARPMCPB
- ARP Racing Products
- Normally in stock
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Engine and Performance - NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Engine and Performance - NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- Spec Miata Parts
- NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts|NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts|Spec Miata Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H1.0000” x L6.0000”
- In-Stock Items ship USPS unless noted otherwise
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.