Home - Return to Previous Page
5X Racing NB Miata DIY Race Coilover Kit
Miata Race Coilover Kit
23993505 - 5XR-NB-DIYCOK-R
Build your own Bilstein based coilovers with us! This is our "Race" kit that uses 6" long front springs and 7" long rear springs. This mimics the Spec Miata kit, but with more ideal spring rates that are better balanced. This is geared for cars that are trailered to the event and are not normally street driven due to the extremely low ride heights that are achievable. The kit is sold in individual piece form for the true DIY'ers out there that enjoy building their own stuff, or in pre-assembled bolt-in ready form for an additional $200 (cost includes brand new OEM NB shock hats) by selecting the option using the drop-down menu.
Check out the info below for all of the details
Availability: Out of stock due to shortage on two key components
Shipping: Not eligible for Free Shipping. UPS Ground Standard
Our specially packaged Track Day Kit includes:
- qty 2 of 24-065504 Bilstein B8 NB Front shocks
- qty 2 of 24-065511 Bilstein B8 NB Rear shocks
- qty 2 of 6" length 600in/lb Front Eibach race springs
- qty 2 of 7" length 450in/lb Rear Eibach race springs
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover sleeve and perch kit
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover shock mount kit (shock mounting hardware and spring isolator)
- qty 4 of 5X Racing 36mm Black (hard) Bump Stops
If you're not sure on how to assemble this kit - or just want to make it easier on yourself - you can select the option to have us pre-assemble the coilover kit for you. Here is what you get and what we do for our special $100 pre-assembly option:
- We prep the surface of the shock hat in which the Fat Cat spring isolator gets glued to. We also prep the surface of the isolator as it is very slick and can become separated from the shock hat if not made to adhere better. This ensures the isolator stays in position and does not separate over time
- We then use a slight bead of silicone to seat the coilover sleeves to eliminate having them turn when you adjust your spring heights after they're installed
- We properly install the 5X Racing Shock Mount Kit
- Video instructions available on our YouTube Channel, or within the "Video Instructions" tab above
- 23993505 - 5XR-NB-DIYCOK-R
- 5X Racing
- Out of stock due to shortage on two key components
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L18.0000”
- Not eligible for Free Shipping. UPS Ground Standard
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!