Hard Dog M3 Hard Core Hardtop Double Diagonal Roll Bar for Mazda MX-5 NC
MX-5 Roll Bar
The M3 Hard Core Hardtop Double Diagonal Roll Bar is for the removable hardtop ONLY! Will not fit soft top and PRHT equipped NC's. If you have a PRHT NC check out the M3 Hard Bar.
Here at Hard Dog we offer an extensive line of Roll Bars for the 2006 - 2015 3rd Generation MX-5. All built from heavy wall tubing, these bars are a serious upgrades from the stock NC equipment.
Removable Hard Top ONLY. The M3 Hard Core requires removal of the soft top and interior panels behind the seats to allow greater main hoop width and improved rearward brace geometry.
The main hoop is mounted to the unibody structure behind the seats with large main hoop mounting plates bolted to the existing stock hoop attachment points and through the bulkhead into reinforcment plates installed inside the chassis. Additional rearward support is provided by 2 rear braces w/ large 3/16" mounting and back-up reinforcement plates anchored with grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts.
Stock seats and belts can be retained.
Available with a Single Diagonal in the plane of the main hoop or Double Diagonals to the rearward braces.
An integral harness bar is standard equipment.
M3 Hard Core Features:
- Meets NASA HPDE and SCCA Time Trials and Solo 1 requirements
- Allows full seat travel and tilt
- Full interior height and width
- Removable Hard Top ONLY. Not compatible with any soft top
- Durable black powdercoat finish
- Constructed of highest quality 1.75" diam x .120" wall drawn over mandrel tubing
- One or two main hoop diagonal braces available
- All configurations include an integral harness bar
- Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts
- Due to the additional width and rearward brace angles, the M3 Hard Core is not compatible with the soft top or interior panels behind the seats
Roll Bar Accessories:
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W30.0000” x H20.0000” x L30.0000”
- Flat Rate $175 (does not apply to AK and HI)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.