Home - Return to Previous Page
5X Racing NB Miata Create-Your-Own DIY Coilover Kit
Miata Create-Your-Own DIY Coilovers
23993545 - 5XR-NB-DIYCOK-CYO
Have it your way and build your own custom Bilstein-based Miata coilover kit! If you have a specific spring rate and length combo you want to use that is not offered within one of our pre-configured kits, this is where you tell us what you want and we'll build it for you (or ship you the parts to assemble yourself). The kit is sold in individual piece form for the true DIY'ers out there that enjoy building their own stuff, or in pre-assembled bolt-in ready form for an additional $200 (cost includes brand new OEM NB shock hats) by selecting the option using the drop-down menu.
Check out the info below for all of the details
Availability: Out of stock due to shortage on two key components
Shipping: Not eligible for Free Shipping. UPS Ground Standard
Our DIY Create-your-own Bilstein NB coilover kits include:
- qty 2 of 24-065504 Bilstein B8 NB Front shocks
- qty 2 of 24-065511 Bilstein B8 NB Rear shocks
- qty 2 of your choice of 2.5" diameter front race springs (Eibach. Hypercoil and Swift available separately)
- qty 2 of your choice of 2.5" diameter rear race springs (Eibach. Hypercoil and Swift available separately)
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover sleeve and perch kit
- qty 1 of 5X Racing NB coilover shock mount kit (shock mounting hardware and 85A red or 95A black spring isolators)
- qty 4 of your choice of 5X Racing 36mm Bump Stops (soft 100in/lb, medium 200 in/lb, or hard 300 in/lb)
- qty 4 OEM Mazda 99-05 shock hats (ONLY IF PREASSEMBLED BY US. Otherwise, it's expected you will provide your own considering they should be on your car already)
If you're not sure on how to assemble this kit - or just want to make it easier on yourself - you can select the option to have us pre-assemble the coilover kit for you. Here is what you get and what we do for our special $200 pre-assembly option:
- We prep the surface of the shock hat in which the Fat Cat spring isolator gets glued to. We also prep the surface of the isolator as it is very slick and can become separated from the shock hat if not made to adhere better. This ensures the isolator stays in position and does not separate over time
- We then use a slight bead of silicone to seat the coilover sleeves to eliminate having them turn when you adjust your spring heights after they're installed
- We properly install the 5X Racing Shock Mount Kit
- Video instructions available on our YouTube Channel, or within the "Video Instructions" tab above
- 23993545 - 5XR-NB-DIYCOK-CYO
- 5X Racing
- Out of stock due to shortage on two key components
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L18.0000”
- Not eligible for Free Shipping. UPS Ground Standard
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!