King Connecting Rod Bearings for Mazda Miata
Miata Rod Bearings
King AM-Series rod bearings feature tolerance control up to +/- .0001. They are lead-free, making them environmentally friendly and user-safe. King Engine Bearings CR4002AM fits these applications: MAZDA 1.8L/1839cc Mazda 4-cylinder, MAZDA 1.6L/1597cc Mazda 4-cylinder.
King uses superior materials to provide superior performance:
- Alecular Alloy (AM), an alloy of aluminum, tin and copper-Plus Alloy on high-strength steel. (Bi-metal bearing)
- Babbitt on Steel (BB) in precision, micro or conventional thickness. (For Cam Bearings)
- Copper-Lead on Steel (CP) with .001? Copper-Lead-Tin Overplate. (Tri-metal bearing)
- Alecular Silicon (SI), a highly versatile, wear-resistant and durable material preferred by OE manufacturers. (Bi-metal bearing)
- 13483358 - CR4002AM
- King Engine Bearings
- Standard Normally In Stock - Oversize Normally Special Order
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- UPS or USPS Priority
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.