ACL Crankshaft Thrust Bearing Set for Mazda Miata
Miata Engine Bearings
The thrust bearing (or washer as called by some) is the small "slice" of bearing that fits in the the rear main journal and keeps the crank from moving frontwards and backwards within the main bore. Not having one of these in the engine will be disasterous if left out, and is commonly forgotten when purchasing the parts for your rebuild.
- 8234988 - 1T8353
- ACL Engine Bearings
- Temporarily Not Available
- Normally in-stock
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Engine and Performance - NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Engine and Performance - NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts|NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H4.0000” x L12.0000”
- In-Stock Items ship USPS Priority unless noted otherwise
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.