Home - Return to Previous Page
Fits all long-nose crank 1.6 (1991-1993) and 1.8 engines (1994-2005) Increased pressure over earlier model pumps OEM Genuine Mazda part
Mazda OEM High-Volume Oil Pump for 1991-2005 Miata
Miata Oil Pump
23993212 - BP6D-14-100
Availability: Normally in-stock
Shipping: In-Stock Items ship USPS Priority unless noted otherwise
After sifting through the Mazda Miata parts microfiche catalogs and seeing about a dozen different part numbers for oil pumps throughout the years, we got to the bottom of the story and found out that starting in 2001, Mazda began using a higher capacity oil pump to accommodate the new VVT systems on the engines. This "NB2" version of oil pump will provide increased oil pressure on a non-VVT car, which is valuable to just about everyone rebuilding an engine that plans to push it harder than the everyday commute would, which is why we recommend it for any engine build (greater oil pressure is ALWAYS a good thing to have!)
- 23993212 - BP6D-14-100
- Mazda OEM Parts and Accessories
- Normally in-stock
- Mazda Miata NA OEM Parts - NA Miata Engine and Accessory Drive - NA Miata Engine Block and Rotating Assembly
- Mazda Miata NB OEM Parts - NB Miata Engine and Accessory Drive - NB Miata Engine Block and Rotating Assembly
- NA Miata Engine Block and Rotating Assembly|NB Miata Engine Block and Rotating Assembly
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free U.S. Over $150
- In-Stock Items ship USPS Priority unless noted otherwise
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.