Improved Racing Adjustable Front Sway Bar Links for ND Mazda Miata
ND MX-5 End Links
Developed by Improved Racing in conjunction with Long Road Racing, these are the standard front end links of the Mazda MX-5 Cup car. This direct bolt-on replacement for the factory links will help improve the handling of your ND Miata.
Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links are adjustable on-car, without disconnecting either end.
- Adjustment range of 3.9"-4.8" center-to-center
- On-car adjustable without disconnecting either end
- Made with high-quality, motorsport-grade rod ends manufactured in the USA by FK Bearings
- Self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and assists in corner-weighing
- 30-day money back guarantee *More information
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.0000” x L10.0000”
- Drop Shipped. Shipping method dependent on source
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.