ACL Race Series Complete Engine Bearing Set for Mazda Miata
Miata Engine Bearings
Our kit includes:
ACL is the engine bearing choice of 5X Racing for our Spec Miata race engines!
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings. Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Engine Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications and feature:
Technical Info about ACL Race Series Bearings and their part numbers:
The ACL Race Series Bearings that contain an X suffix have an extra +0.001" oil clearance over a STD sized bearing. These bearings are only available in the STD size.
The ACL Race Series Bearings that contain an D suffix contain a dowel hole locator in the lower half. This is designed for engines that use dowel pins, but can also be used in engines without dowel pins.
- 8234989 - ACLRSM
- ACL Engine Bearings
- Standard sizes usually in stock. Non-standard typically drop shipped
- 1990-1997 NA Miata Aftermarket Parts - NA Miata Engine and Performance - NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- 1999-2005 NB Miata Aftermarket Parts - NB Miata Engine and Performance - NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- NA Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts|NB Miata Engine Internals and Rebuild Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.