5X Racing NA Miata Create-Your-Own DIY Coilover Kit
Miata Create-Your-Own DIY Coilovers
Our DIY Create-your-own Bilstein NA coilover kits include:
- qty 2 of 24-014885 Bilstein HD NA Miata Front shocks
- qty 2 of 24-014892 Bilstein HD NA Miata rear shocks
- NOTE! We always recommend the NA Miata Bilstein HD's for coilover creation as the shock bodies on the NA shocks are shorter, which provides more shock travel and better suit a lowered suspension setting considering you're going to lose shock travel with the lowering. You can most definitely use the NA Miata Bilstein shocks on an NB if they are configured with our 5XR shock mount system, which interfaces the NA shock with the OEM NB shock mount. This is all included in this kit, so if you have an NB and want track-weapon coilovers, go with the NA Bilsteins in this kit!
- qty 2 of your choice of 2.5" diameter front race springs (Eibach. Hypercoil and Swift available separately)
- qty 2 of your choice of 2.5" diameter rear race springs (Eibach. Hypercoil and Swift available separately)
- qty 1 of 5X Racing coilover sleeve and perch kit
- qty 1 of 5X Racing NB coilover shock mount kit (shock mounting hardware and 85A red or 95A black spring isolators)
- qty 4 of your choice of 5X Racing 36mm Bump Stops (soft 100in/lb, medium 200 in/lb, or hard 300 in/lb)
- qty 4 OEM Mazda 99-05 shock hats
If you're not sure on how to assemble this kit - or just want to make it easier on yourself - you can select the option to have us pre-assemble the coilover kit for you. Here is what you get and what we do for our special $100 pre-assembly option:
- We prep the surface of the shock hat in which the Fat Cat spring isolator gets glued to. We also prep the surface of the isolator as it is very slick and can become separated from the shock hat if not made to adhere better. This ensures the isolator stays in position and does not separate over time
- We then use a slight bead of silicone to seat the coilover sleeves to eliminate having them turn when you adjust your spring heights after they're installed
- We properly install the 5X Racing Shock Mount Kit
- Video instructions available on our YouTube Channel, or within the "Video Instructions" tab above
- 23993547 - 5XR-NA-DIYCOK-CYO
- 5X Racing
- Please expect a considerable delay when ordering this. We are very backed up and oftentimes do not have every piece in stock.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L18.0000”
- Not eligible for Free Shipping. UPS Ground Standard
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.